Saturday, February 18, 2012

Something Different

What happens when things that are not expected occur in your life?! What happens when you realize that not everything is what it seems?! Some times I feel like I need a change in life style. That maybe being who you are is not enough. The need to be someone else to be accepted, but even though I've felt like that I end up realizing that my life is perfect the way it is. With its up and down, the times of laughter and the times of tears. But then you stop for a moment to look around you and notice that you have friends who would be next for a long time and when ever you need them. So why wish for anything else when you have all you need in you life without having to change anything about you! So think about it again, is it necessary to be something or someone you are not...

Original By: Maria Urrutia

No comments:

Post a Comment